THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

just introducing myself...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Willie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: just introducing myself... Reply with quote

My name is Willie and i just got my mdx15 package. I must say I am quite impressed with the all the support that this club provides. I am new at this cad cam technology even though I have been at the bench for a while. i'd Just like to thank Mr. Jeff Dunnington for being so informative and sharing his vast knowledge of this art. So, hello to everyone and i am looking forward to sharing in this wonderful new technology with all of you.

Willie
Winstone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Welcome aboard Reply with quote

Welcome Willie,
Keep a 3 ring notebook, read the posts and load the examples, also check out the FTP site. There is a lot to gain. One thing you will soon discover is there are not established CD's or workbooks for the MDX-15, because on this forum Jeff and the many millers "write the book" with experiments, banter, shortcuts, and novel ideas.
I have a zipper 3 ring notebook with my Roland programs, notes of my projects, and estimated wax weights.
You should date your enteries, and as you read the posts as well as check out the "samples" files from Roland as well as their "Help" files you will begin to understand that the MDX-15 is both a scanner as well as a mill. The "Gallery" is an example of miller's skills and experiments.
The real value of the forum is the vast experience of members and their willingness to assist you. No question is too simple, no one knows it all, but with help from the group, easy answers are at your finger tips. Some of the best innovations came from simple questions and group answers.
Hope you enjoy this forum....... it is one of the Best for MDX-15...
winstone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> New Members All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: