THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

Happy new 3D Waxmill user

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfoster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Happy new 3D Waxmill user Reply with quote

I bought the MDX-15 a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with the machine, the programs, and especially the support that Jeff offers. During the first 2 days after the machine arrived, Jeff was available for any and all questions I had and has an amazingly detailed knowledge of everything and always had an answer that solved whatever issue I was having during the set up phase. I've carved about 20 different designs and I have a long line of new designs to send to the machine. Everytime I leave my shop, I have a new design running and I'm having a great time exploring the possibilities. This system has already allowed me to make pieces that I never could have made by hand. Can't wait to see where I can go with it.

Thanks Jeff!

Tim
ToddMichael

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tfoster;
Great to hear your having so much fun, post some of your work when completed so we can see how your doing?

Todd Michael
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jeff dunnington
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim

Great to have you in the group. You made great progress whit the 3D Wax Mill and very fast. Looking forward to seeing your work in the Gallery.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: