THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

This MDX15 is to COOL!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DPB830

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: This MDX15 is to COOL!!!!!! Reply with quote

Thanks Jeff! AS you know i bought a Max NC 15 That i could not get to work after a year! Talk about waste of time and money.I got down between MDX15 and the MaxNC15.I let the other guy tell me that the MDX15 could not do what i wanted so i bought the other guys machine.
Well after talking with you,i bought yours.After sitting on my hands for a few months i got busy,set up the MDX15 and started cutting wax's. WOW this machine is working great,wish i would bought it a year ago.
Thanks Again. Don Barden
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: