THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

in braille

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Show Your Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
p schmidt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: in braille Reply with quote

braille 'i love you' ring

bb.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  28.23 KB
 Viewed:  15397 Time(s)

bb.jpg

Winstone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Wonderful idea Reply with quote

Wonderful idea,
Opens new markets and creativity, wow, awesome, I have worked with the deaf, but never thought of jewelry for the blind. A new frontier. thanks for sharing, wonderful design ..... winstone
p schmidt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could you imagine if the blind have conventions the fun the young kids would have reading each others rings ....if you had a line with fun sayings on them like..cool ,wow, hot stuff, miss thang, wild one, I feel you, and more ....ya never know!
jeff dunnington
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very hard to come up with an idea that has not been done.

http://www.braillestone.com/oneofakind.php

there are more if you google.

Great thought though

Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Winstone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Inspired by idea Reply with quote

I have been inspired by this idea and am exploring New Testament quotes to use as a faith trigger for wearers of braille jewelry. This may have been done, but what an idea. From Saint John, we get the idea; "God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son...."
To illustrate this powerful idea of faith, I have made a cross with GOD going across where the arms would be and LOVE going down the Latin cross which in braille becomes this faith trigger =
GOD + LOVE = JESUS [Jesus is implied] the idea is to create a trigger for the wearer as well as observers. I am also working on other ideas.
I throw this out, to see what other millers will do with this same idea. I find it most exciting to create faith triggers within a standard shape, that helps to start faith conversations, thoughts, and actions. Sharing this excitement is one way to grow, and see what others do with a similar idea.
Thanks again for sharing. I hope my reply adds to this wonderful idea.
w
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Show Your Work All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: