THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

Proud to be part of this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XQUIRE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Proud to be part of this forum Reply with quote

I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Jake and I live in Calgary Alberta, Canada.
Even thou my machine is on its way I am truly excited about the capabilities of the 3DWaxmill. Its wonderful to see that I will have this forum to learn and ask questions to help shorten my learning curve....maybe to even help some other newcomers in the future.
I would also like to thank Jeff as he made the purchasing process quick and with a little personal touch that made me feel like I was already part of the team, thanks again Jeff.
I hope to talk to some of you soon and maybe be able to bounce some ideas around in no time, haha.

Jake
frog113

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: welcome Reply with quote

Welcome!

Larry

XQUIRE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update! Below is an email I sent to Jeff. I think it will give some new comers and would be new comers a taste of how dedicated Jeff is to all his customers and the great service he provides.

Hi Jeff,

I surprisingly received a package from Roland today! Inside was the 3mm bit that was missing from the MDX 15 that I mentioned in the last email. I just have to say WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for the great service. I totally forgot about it over the holidays. I must say I have never gotten service like that over the internet let alone anywhere else before. Kudos to you and thanks again Jeff and hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jake
jeff dunnington
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XQUIRE

Welcome to the Club. i am sure you are going to love your new little friend. Just remember you are only a post away from any question you will have.

Thanks for your thumbs up

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Winstone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XQUIRE,
Welcome to the WARD. As a potential miller and as a new part of our MILLER FAMILY you will get as much or even more from this forum as you put into this forum.
So much for the nicities, really you will see some wonderful works, all of us are starters with the Roland mill, some get others BIGGER MILLS later, others stick with "him who brought us" and still others observe our tempests in a tea pot.
My mother in law was from Canada. On our July 4th, she would call and sing "God Bless the Queen" then hang up. My wife's dad was a WWII vet, lost an eye at Anzio. I come from another mad family of misfits, yet in my family, I was considered to be the NORMAL ONE. fRIGHTENING CONCEPT.
I best advise is to get a cloth bound zippered 3 ring notebook, get some cd pages that allow you to put your Roland Mill programs in a safe place,
make backups, etc. You can read what I have posted to other newbies,
it is good advise and has been a life saver for me. w
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> New Members All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: