THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

Completely satisfied.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Saul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Completely satisfied. Reply with quote

It has truly been a worth while venture. This machine is a great asset to our bussiness. With the ability to to scan drawings and work with them in 3Dengrave that has been great. And the tech support from Jeff has been truly appreciated. We are excited about being apart of the team. Hope to post some finished pieces soon. Thanks , John
jeff dunnington
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John

You have only had your 3dwaxmill a few weeks. You won't believe how you will start thinking about designs. This thing will change and augment your work forever. I look forward to seeing your jewelry.

Glad to have you as a member.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
John Saul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: An awsome Christmas season Reply with quote

He Guys,
I wanted to drop a line to say, this year has been great. Things at the begining of the year had been slow for us. And being in a small town only a short step from the city there is plenty of competition. But as we grew in our capabilities with the mill so did our number of customers. Being able to offer something to a customer from a catalog is good. But being able to offer them something from your mind and your creative skills thats what they want. The one phrase i said to my customers when it came time to design something i new no one else could " It might be difficult but i can doit."
We took a couple of months to offer our town its first charm bracelet representing all the historical buildings,churches and some memorabilia(that's a big word) and it went over big. A young couple just bought the local bed and breakfast, and the husband came in to our store looking for something unique, why not a one of a kind charm of there new venture. The Jefferson House bed and breakfast. He liked to have fell out with amazement when we delivered a charm that was to the T just like there house.
If you saw the Silver crest ring i posted there is no way i could have offered that from our on store without the mill. I already have two more to make.
Jeff told me at one time that your tools are only as good as you are. I have to disagree. The 3dwaxmill has improved my skills. Because it pushes me to see how far i can go. To see the detail and the capabilites of what the mill can do i work harder to enhance that detail and to be more creative with each peice.
The mill gives me the opportunity Not to just make something once. But to alter it and reproduce it with just as much accuracy as the first. And not allot of effort. The mill has given us that ability to offer our customers what they can't get anywhere else.
It might sound like i am praising this machine up, I am. God made it possible to get the mill. And the mill has made it possible to stay ahead of the store down the street.
And i plan on staying ahead.
Looking forward to the Rotary 4.

Thanks Jeff and thanks to the rest of the 3de millers. Keep posting.

John. On Time Creations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: