THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

47 projects in six months

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cassiocreations

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: 47 projects in six months Reply with quote

I have had my machine for about a year now, I did not really start using it for a couple months. I went back and counted my files and there were 47 files that were used to create jewelry. This software and machine has made me a better jeweler and completely changed my computer skills. i have just delivered an eternity band that was carved on the new rotary attachment ........b e a u t i f u l !!!!!!!!!!!
jeff dunnington
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Craig

I know you got off to a slow start but with 47 money making jobs completed Thats Great.

Just wanted to clarify to the other members the details about the eternity ring you delivered. Craig did the design and I milled the wax for him . We would love to see a picture of the 1st ring completed with the rotary. Please try to post a picture in the gallery.

Here is a picture of the wax.

Jeff

cassio-bezel-band.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  11.79 KB
 Viewed:  11618 Time(s)

cassio-bezel-band.jpg

Last edited by jeff dunnington on Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
McCay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: rotary Reply with quote

I was wondering how Craig got his before the rest of us. I would love to see the finished ring.
McCay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: