THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

Just starting and have a question for Jeff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> New Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fieldsjewelers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Just starting and have a question for Jeff Reply with quote

Hi Jeff,
Brand new and just setting up the mill. I recieved the disk that you sent but I have looked and lokked there are no drivers for the mill or an installation anywhere on the disks. Can you get back to me and let me know where the installation is?

jeff dunnington
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian

Welcome to the Club. Hope that you will make this a regular stopping place when you log on to the internet. There is a great deal of knowledge and experience that you can learn from here. If you have any questions post them and you will get an answer very quickly from a great bunch of members.

Expect to get the 3dwaxmill bug in the near future and unfortunately there is no cure.

When Glenn delivered the mill to you in Tucson, It is a brand new unit, it should have had a yellow Roland CD with 3dengrave, Dr. Engrave, Dr. Picza, Modela Player, Virtual Modela and the drivers. Also a Black CD Modela Player 4.

You did not get those???

If not, I will have Roland send it out to you on Monday.

Did you get the yellow RAPS scanning head, 2 Allen wrenches, the safety shield, green modeling clay, .125 flat end mill, power cable and the grey RS232 cable to connect to your computer?

Sending you a PM.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> New Members All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: