THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

NOT A WASTE OF TIME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T. BEELER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: NOT A WASTE OF TIME Reply with quote

JEFF, AS IN OUR CONVERSATION I AM ABSOLUTELY EXCITED ABOUT THE CAPABILITIES OF THE WAX MILL. ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN CARVING WAXES AS LONG AS MOST OF US WILL HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THE WAXMILL IS A TIME SAVER. IT IS GETTING EASIER ALL THE TIME. YOU CAN MAKE THINGS THAT YOU COULD HAVE NEVER CARVED BEFORE NO MATTER HOW TALENTED YOU ARE WITH WAX. I REALLY LOVE MY MACHINE AND HAVE HAD IT FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. I HAVE DESIGNED OVER 375 DIFFERENT WAXES!!!! CRAZY ISN'T IT. THE DETAIL IS AMAZING IN EVERY PIECE. I WILL POST SOME OF THEM WHEN I HAVE SOME DOWN TIME. I TRAVEL ALL OVER THE COUNTRY DOING CAR SHOWS SELLING LADIES JEWELRY AND ALL TYPES OF CAR RELATED JEWELRY. I HAVE MET SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY AND COULD NOT HAVE MADE ALOT OF THE LOGO'S AND CHARMS BY HAND. THE WAXMILL HAS OPENED ALOT OF NEW DOORS FOR ME. THANKS, TIM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: