THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB.
A place to share your experiences with your 3dwaxmill system. 3D Wax Mill

AlbumAlbum FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 3dwaxmiller Club Forum Highlights
Check this page often for new and important post.

The 3dwaxmiller Club Gallery
See Jewelry, Waxes and other project designed and created by our members with the 3dwaxmill.

4 Year Old Dog New Tricks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToddMichael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: 4 Year Old Dog New Tricks Reply with quote

I have had my mill for 4 years, and mill almost daily. After 4 years, Jeff and the forum are still teaching me new tricks for milling. I almost always seem to make it harder on myself than needs to be, and when I have a question, Jeff and forum still comes to my rescue.

I love the forum, and as a moderator, help in every way I can, but time to time, I get stuck and need a reboot and Jeff and other forum members are there.

I love the mill, the forum, and have now connected with a user in England that uses an MDX-20, and makes huge profit line without the rotary. So I am trading him Rotary for mentoring in a new money stream.

Todd Michael
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jeff dunnington
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd

I am so happy you are doing well with your mill and appreciate all the support you have given to the forum. I too am learning new ways of accomplishing new projects with the 3dwaxmill on a regular basis. I love to share in these techniques and to see members do well.

Even though Roland has raised the price of the MDX-15, the 3D Wax Mill Solution is the best tool you can buy for your shop in the $5000 range. I use it every day and has made huge money for me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
grivakos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd and Jeff.....

Same here...
I use my machine almost daily as well ...and have learned so much from everyone on this forum. So much information to absorb.

And although I'm not anywhere < near > the proficiency of many of the guys here...I feel privileged to be a member of this forum.

Ted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THE 3DWAXMILLER CLUB. Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: